Win a Storksak Olivia | Competition | Ended
Every Mum loves a great bag so here’s your chance to pick up a beautiful Storksak Olivia (RRP $229) just in time for Mother’s Day!
Storksak create designer parent bags for stylish Mums. Worn by a host of international A-listers including Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, Toni Collette and Dannii Minogue, Storksak is the ‘must have’ accessory for new Mums. Every Storksak including the lovely Olivia, comes complete with padded changing mat, thermo insulated bottle holder, detachable shoulder strap and loads of cleverly integrated pockets for easy organisation. And, when the little one is out of nappies, Mum can simply remove all the parenting features and go on using her treasured Storksak with pride.
The Olivia has pockets all round! Simple, lightweight and practical with all the detailing you would expect from a Storksak bag. Dimensions: H 31cm W 43cm D 13cm
Featuring hidden front zipper pockets and branded Storksak rings, the Olivia is the perfect stylish light-weight baby bag. Made from nylon satin with a faux leather trim, and featuring gold zippers and hardware. Comfortable padded shoulder strap and including a detachable long webbed shoulder strap. Five outer pockets, multi inner storage pockets and including an insulated bottle holder and padded mat. Featuring an inner zipped detachable bag perfect for make-up or other small items.
Hosted by Three Lil Princesses
*Like Storksak and tell them @mwwah.com.au sent you.
* Use the comment section to tell us in 50 words or less “Why you or your Mum deserves a Storksak Olivia for Mother’s Day?“.
* For an extra entry points-Tweet about this competition and/or share this competition on Facebook or using the other share tools below
Winner to be announced before 30th April 2012 by 8.30pm EST
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Entry to this competition constitutes means acceptance of all terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these conditions will be deemed invalid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia over 18 years of age, including new and existing mwwah.com.au members. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, their agencies and companies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter.
- The competition commences on Tuesday 17th April till Thursday 27th April 2012 11:59pm EST (Competition Period).
- To enter, entrants must be a facebook liker of ”mwwah.com.au and Storksak also however the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- You must complete all mentioned entry steps (i.e like the page, sign up to newsletter, give answer, etc) to be entered.
- Prize will be supplied and mailed to you by Storksak’s PR agent- mwwah.com.au do not take any responsibility over delivery of item. We trust that Australia post will deliver your item to you and on time.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database.
- This competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the prize winners. All valid entries received by 11:59pm on Friday 27th April (NSW time) will be judged on their creative merit. The judging will be completed by 8.30pm (NSW Time) on 30/04/2012. The entry judged to be the best from all valid entries received will win the prize(s).
- mwwah.com.au in association with Storksak have 1 Storksak Olivia to give away valued at $229. Prize cannot be changed or altered.
- The winners will be notified using contact details supplied when entering. Once winner has been contacted they have 14 days to respond and supply mailing details or else prize will be re-drawn or put in the prize box for later.
- Name and state will be published on the mwwah.com.au website. By entering this competition, each entrant requests that his or her full address not be published.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To supply or attempt to supply misleading information or make any misrepresentation regarding an entry will result in an entrant being disqualified from this competition.
- By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to the use of their statement for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, incl
- uding but not limited to the Promoter’s website without compensation, and agrees that the promoter will own all intellectual property rights, including copyright, in any such material.
- It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner acknowledges that the Promoter acquires the statement for use for its commercial purposes and agrees not to object to any such use on the basis of any moral right.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- If for any reason any aspect of this is not capable of running as planned for any reason, the Promoter may in its sole discretion terminate, modify or suspend the, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and it’s associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including, without limitation,
indirect, special or consequential loss), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. Information provided by entrants will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this. The Promoter may also use this information to assist in improving their goods and services and to contact you in the future in regard to other goods and services.
- The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to contractors and agents it engages to assist it in conducting the or communicating with the entrants.
- By entering you give consent to mwwah.com.au (ABN 55 279 363 758 ) to use your information to contact you in the future regarding future, goods and services. The Promoter is MWWAH Pty Ltd (ABN 55 279 363 758 ).