Win a $50 Bennett’s Boots Vouchers | Competition | Ended
Mother’s Day is approaching and Bennett’s Boots have kindly donated 2x $50 vouchers for us to give-away!
“To the 62% of women too curvy to fit into boots; It’s time to get even”
Bennett’s Boots have designed an entire range of affordable leather boots exclusively for you. Classic boots in classic styles only wide around the calf so now you too can wear a fashion item that makes you look slimmer, taller and let’s face it simply ravishing!
- Up to 3 calf widths so you get the right fit for you.
- Full length YKK zips for ease of getting your boots on and off
- Extra cushioning in the sole for shock resistance and comfort
- NO Elastic, no muffin top, no one will know they are wide calf
- Anti smell, anti sweat and soft full length lining as we all deserve quality
- High quality craftsmanship materials like the soft elastic leather that molds around your calves
- Classic designs that won’t date and elongate your legs so you look taller and slimmer
- Australian Owned and Australian Designed
Want to read some reviews?? Click HERE
*Like Bennett’s Boots on Facebook and tell them @mwwah.com.au sent you.
* Use the comment section to tell us in 50 words or less “Why you or your Mum deserves a Bennett’s Boots voucher for Mother’s Day?“.
* For an extra entry points-Tweet about this competition and/or share this competition on Facebook or using the other share tools below
Winner to be announced before 1st May 2012 by 8.30pm EST
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Entry to this competition constitutes means acceptance of all terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these conditions will be deemed invalid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia over 18 years of age, including new and existing mwwah.com.au members. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, their agencies and companies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter.
- The competition commences on Thursday 19th April till Sunday 29th April 2012 11:59pm EST (Competition Period).
- To enter, entrants must be a facebook liker of ”mwwah.com.au and also Bennett’s Boots however the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- You must complete all mentioned entry steps (i.e like the page, sign up to newsletter, give answer, etc) to be entered.
- Prize will be supplied via email in voucher form
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database.
- This competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the prize winners. All valid entries received by 11:59pm on Sunday 29th April (NSW time) will be judged on their creative merit. The judging will be completed by 8.30pm (NSW Time) on 1/05/2012. The entry judged to be the best from all valid entries received will win the prize(s).
- mwwah.com.au in association with Bennett’s Boots have 2 $50 vouchers to giveaway. Prize cannot be changed or altered.
- The winners will be notified using contact details supplied when entering. Once winner has been contacted they have 14 days to respond and supply mailing details or else prize will be re-drawn or put in the prize box for later.
- Name and state will be published on the mwwah.com.au website. By entering this competition, each entrant requests that his or her full address not be published.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To supply or attempt to supply misleading information or make any misrepresentation regarding an entry will result in an entrant being disqualified from this competition.
- By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to the use of their statement for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, incl
- uding but not limited to the Promoter’s website without compensation, and agrees that the promoter will own all intellectual property rights, including copyright, in any such material.
- It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner acknowledges that the Promoter acquires the statement for use for its commercial purposes and agrees not to object to any such use on the basis of any moral right.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- If for any reason any aspect of this is not capable of running as planned for any reason, the Promoter may in its sole discretion terminate, modify or suspend the, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and it’s associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including, without limitation,
indirect, special or consequential loss), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. Information provided by entrants will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this. The Promoter may also use this information to assist in improving their goods and services and to contact you in the future in regard to other goods and services.
- The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to contractors and agents it engages to assist it in conducting the or communicating with the entrants.
- By entering you give consent to mwwah.com.au (ABN 55 279 363 758 ) to use your information to contact you in the future regarding future, goods and services. The Promoter is MWWAH Pty Ltd (ABN 55 279 363 758 ).